About Praying 4 Prayers & how Poetry is part of it

https://www.facebook.com/100001882548071/posts/pfbid022iPZ9kS2bAdZVZiw5tcoaJkbn2SLmjJqQsL5LytSgzDhbadTq3KupAUU3DL1qrwLl/?app=fbl

This is how I pray every single day


I always start with Thanksgiving


Even if there is nothing in my life to realistically thank about


as I would want. 


Here goes Thank you God for life 


When deep inside I know I'd be better off dead. 


After Thanking God 


I ask him to forgive my sins


When deep inside I know I only have one sin, 


dreaming big that He thinks am way over my head


I have no time to sin


I am a dreamer I spend my days sleeping


Now God bless my neighbor and my enemy


Two people who could combine forces just to get me


thrown out of the apartment. 


Before I finish my prayer I usually take a poetic silence


And let it all sink in


When deep inside am screaming 'God you have to listen this time don't leave me hanging!'


This is how I pray when I need prayers or not


When am free


When am busy


When it's Sunday


When it's just another day


When I feel neglected


When I feel loved


When I am tired


When I am relaxed


When am about to go to bed or when am up


Sometimes I pray as many times as the tik talks on a wall clock


There are times I forget to pray


I hope other people pray for me as I pray for them 


My mothers Prays


Does she remember me? 


I don't know and I don't need to know


If Prayers work or not. 


#Thephenomwillrise™️

#Poetry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I don't know if this is a Love Poem

DEATH vs TIME

WELCOME